Paris Hilton - Why I Accept My Fate!

Hotel heiress Paris Hilton is speaking out after being sentenced to 45 days in the slammer for violating the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless-driving case.

It looks like she has finally come to terms with her fate, realizing she has no choice but to face the consequences of her actions and surrender to her future cellmate's bitch wishes. The doomed socialite was ordered by lawyers decided on her own accord to issue a statement, in which she accepts her 45-day jail sentence for driving with a suspended license.

"After reading the media's coverage of my court hearing, I feel the need to correct what I believe are misperceptions about me," Hilton's statement says. "I absolutely realize how serious driving under the influence is. I could not live with myself if anyone was injured or killed while I was driving while impaired. Clearly, no one should no matter how slightly. I am ready to face the consequences of violating probation.

"No one is above the law. I surely am not," the suspiciously articulate statement adds. "I do not expect to be treated better than anyone else who violated probation. However, my hope is that I will not be treated worse."

Sorry, Paris, but we'll be shocked if you survive 45 days unscathed among shiv-wielding inmates who are itching to turn you into a human piata.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: