LINDSAY LOHAN HAVING SEX ON SCREEN

Freckled beauty Lindsay Lohan has agreed to have sex on screen to prove she's a great actress reports Digital Spy UK. The 20-year-old always swore she would never shoot a sex scene, but Chris Siverston - the director of her new movie 'I Know Who Killed Me' - persuaded her to change her mind so she would get the critical recognition she craves.

Lindsay - who plays a stripper who is kidnapped and has both her legs amputated in the movie - told Nylon magazine, "Chris Siverston is a f***ing genius. We made a deal that I will do any film he wants me to do.

"At first I was like 'I can't do this, I'm getting my leg cut off. I don't want to look like that in scenes, I want to look decent!'

"But that was just me being young and stupid. And I have my first sex scene in it, which I always said I wouldn't do.

"I wanted to do this movie so people can see that I'm a f***ing actress and I've been doing it forever and it's about time people see that. It felt so good to really get to act."

Meanwhile, Lindsay Lohan was "terrified" of playing an overtly "sexual" female in her new film.

The star - who has been romantically linked to a series of famous men and sent a text message to a male friend from rehab saying she was "craving sex" - struggled to play Rachel, a disturbed young girl who tries to seduce her stepfather, in 'Georgia Rule'.

Lindsay said, "I was really nervous when I had the scene where I had to be sexual and provocative. I was terrified.

"I cried so much when we wrapped. I haven't been able to go where Rachel goes in a movie."

The actress' character is sexually abused in the movie, and her co-star Jane Fonda - who works to prevent teenage pregnancy in Georgia - found it hard to watch.

Jane said, "I get so emotional when I see this movie, because I work with girls who have been abused. And I know how the abuse makes them act out."

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: