Accused Prostitute (Lisa Ann Taylor) Speaks To Channel 2




Four new arrest warrants have been issued in the case involving two women accused of “high-end” prostitution -- in one of the area’s most exclusive neighborhoods.

The woman at the center of a prostitution bust that’s rocked one of the metro area’s most prestigious neighborhoods spoke only to Channel 2.

“Right now I’m confident that these issues will be resolved and that the truth will come out,” said Taylor after meeting with her attorney, Max Richardson, Wednesday afternoon.

“Actually, I’ve had a lot of support from the community, a lot of places where I go, they’ve all been very supportive, my fans have been supportive. I’ve had fans from where I used to dance, going back as far as Peoria, Illinois even, sending me an e-mail saying, ‘Oh my God, I can’t believe this is happening to you,’ and wishing me good luck,” said Taylor. “Like I said, everybody has been supportive -- I’ve had lots of my friends from the church calling me and telling me that they’re praying for me.”

“She’s come up through hard times as a kid and she’s persevered that and she’s worked hard. And like everybody, she’s not perfect, she’s made mistakes, just like you and I have made mistakes. Whoever’s without sin should throw the first stone,” said Richardson.

Taylor has also told us she is going on with her life as usual.

Taylor hired her attorney Wednesday morning as four arrest warrants were issued in the case. Taylor and 30-year-old Nicole Probert are charged with prostitution and racketeering.

District Attorney Danny Porter told Channel 2’s Rachel Kim the warrants are for two clients and two people who distributed drugs. And he says he’s had a closer look at that list of customers the women kept -- customers who in some cases – allegedly spent thousands of dollars for sex at Taylor’s lavish home in the Sugar Loaf Country Club neighborhood.

Porter told Channel 2 the list includes doctors and lawyers and businessman from out of state.

The attorney for Nicole Probert – the other woman charged in the case – says that his client will plead not guilty and is looking forward to proving her case in court.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

christopher said...

How about we just stop spending billions of dollars prosecuting consensual "crimes" such as this and leave people to their private lives. We still have terrorist masterminds roaming the world planning their next attack and this is the best attention-getting headlines law enforcement can muster. These people that want to make their careers and be told how police are "heroes" don't want to do law enforcement jobs that require any real personal risk. We need to rethink our law enforcement policies from the ground up and get over this kind of puritanical silliness and worry about the real problems. America needs to grow up.

-=- christopher

visit my Las Vegas blog sometime..